Find out Paris Good Fashion's webinars, guide and current events. Because collaboration is the key, feel free to share all these tools with your network.
For further information
In the press: WWD, Le Journal du Luxe, Les Echos, Le Figaro, FashionNetwork, Geo, CB News, Challenges, Elle, France Info, Gala, Business Insider, L’InfoDurable, Fashion United, Mode in Textile, EcoTextile, Novethic, Goodplanet Mag
- Guidelines for sustainable photo & film production (French) – September 2021
- Parisian’s places index for sustainable events management (French) – September 2021
- Sustainable support for young fashion brand (French) – June 2021
- How to buy sustainable second-hand fashion? (French) – June 2021
- How to create a sustainable fashion brand? (French) – June 2021
- Guide to event digitalisation (English) – June 2021
- Guide to sustainable event planning (English) – June 2021
- Smart Creation Podcast, Made in France Première Vision. Interview of Sylvie Benard (Paris Good Fashion’s president) by Adrien Garcia in the context of Smart Creation by Première Vision. In this episode, Sylvie explains her dedication from day one regarding sustainability and what actions can be done to work in that way through Paris Good Fashion.
- « Impact Trends in Fashion – Eco-design’s next challenges“. Interview of Gabriela Hearst – artistic director of Chloé and her own brand – by Sylvie Bénard, Paris Good Fashion’s president.
- “La sobriété numérique dans la mode : une utopie ou un impératif ?” roundtable on environmental and social impacts of the digital world with Bettina Laville (Comité 21), Emmanuel Laroche (INR et Airbus) and Thierry Leboucq (Greenspector) interviewed by Sylvie Benard (Paris Good Fashion).
- “Agir tous ensemble pour une mode plus responsable“, feeback from the Consultation Citoyenne and its commitments with Isabelle Lefort (PGF), Damien Pellé (Galerie Lafayette), Kachen Hong Zwart (Groupe Etam), Axel Dauchez (Make.org) et Frédéric Maus (WSN).
- Isabelle Lefort, Paris Good Fashion co-founder has been interview by Céline Marchal from Ethiwok to speak about the association’s ambitions to improve sustainability in fashion industry.
- Sylvie Benard, ex-sutainability director of LVMH and Paris Good Fashion’s president has given to Première Vision her point of view concerning fashion industry’s evolution and best practices to set up.
- Floriane de Saint Pierre, founder of Ethics & Boards, Floriane de Saint Pierre & Associés and Eyes On Talents, presents the 2020 results of the “Ethics & Boards Fashion & Luxury Index 30 Sustainable Governance and Mixed Governance”.
- Ghislain Boyer, ESG Advisory Associate at Euronext explains why and how investors will increasingly challenge companies in the sector on issues of environmental and social responsibility.
- Gilles Boeuf, former President of the National Museum of Natural History and Visiting Professor at the Collège de France, President of the Centre d’Etudes et d’Expertise en Biomimétisme, Author of several hundred scientific articles and international speaker on “biodiversity understand the impact of its erosion and its link with the fashion industry”.
- Climatechance published its annual sector observatory in December 2020, with a focus on the fashion industry for the first time. The 3 analysts (from the best AgroParisTech, Polytechnique, and Sciences-Po schools) take a very interesting look at the sector’s commitments, its shortcomings too and the path we still have to travel if we collectively want to rise to the environmental challenges.
- Olivier Saillard, fashion historian, Artistic Director, Image and Culture of Weston and Director of the Azzedine Alaïa Foundation on “Relationship to Time in Fashion – Slowdowns and Accelerations in the History of Fashion”.
- Sale of fabrics from Parisian brands’ stock for young designers. Event organised in partnership with the Collectif Coulanges and La Réserve des Arts – June 2021
- Restitution of the Consultation citoyenne sur la mode durable, and announcement of our commitments – Febuary 2021
- La remise du prix design inclusif Eyes on Talents – APF France Handicap – October 2020
- Launching of the Consultation citoyenne sur la mode durable – September 2020
- Grand prix Sustainable Photography Eyes on Talents Paris Good Fashion – November 2019