Map of Paris Sustainable fashion
Where can I find a creatively responsible fashion brand? Where are the specialist shops? Where can I get my clothes repaired? Where to rent my dream clothes? Where can I get information? Where can I get training in sewing? Where can I find second-hand shops? Where can I deposit my clothes in the nearest dumpsters? Where can I find eco-responsible dry cleaners?
Through our work with the map of sustainable fashion, we want to promote Parisian actors committed for sustainable fashion.
Following a questionnaire, the actors identified were validated by the working group in charge of establishing the cartography. Acceptance was confirmed following a vote by a majority of votes on the basis of a minimum of 5 out of 8 commitments made and/or sincerely expressed.
The law protects the consumer from any misleading statement. We have verified (with a visit to the potential locations) the information that has been communicated to us.
The Parisian ecosystem of sustainable fashion is extremely dynamic. This initiative is a long-term project, thus our map will be updated annually.
Our approach is free and has no commercial purpose. Our methodology is available in open-source, if you wish to duplicate this concept in your city, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to share it with you.
The map is intended to be regularly updated, feel free to send your comments, suggestions, criticisms to firstname.lastname@example.org
To go further
- To drop off your used clothes and shoes in France, find the nearest point of collect here Refashion dumpsters are positioned.
- To help you to manage and maintain your wardrobe in a sustainable way, check out our partner's Save Your Wardrobe app, which digitizes our wardrobe to encourage us to reuse the clothes we already own, while offering us the best advice and services available to extend their lifespan.
- To repair your clothes, Tilli offers a home tailoring service 7 days a week in Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille
- To limit the impact of washing check the Tips for washing your clothes well from COFREET.
- To take care and repair your clothes: here is the list of Parisian seamstress and shoe repair shops : Parisian retoucheries and shoe repair shops.
- To learn how to sew with professional : Superprof.
- To discover the artisans of Parisian fashion, the Paris City Council awards the Fabulous in Paris label every year, which ensures the local (Paris intra-muros) nature of the manufacturing or transformation process of the product or collection of products they present must be proven.
• Isabelle Lefort – Pilote
• Andrée-Anne Lemieux - IFM
• Adeline Dargent – Syndicat de Paris de la Mode Féminine
• Sandra Baldini – Refashion
• Sonia Tarkhani - Galeries Lafayette
• Françoise Seince - Ateliers de Paris
• Sophie Mordelet - Ville de Paris
• Nathalie Fussler - Alliance du Commerce
With the precious contribution of Antoine Rey du Pavillon and Clémence Grisel.