From Fashion Week to showroom... If by their nature events are ephemeral, impacts induced by their organisation, whether positive or negative, are not. This working group aims to improve sustainable practices to improve the environmental and societal impact of events in fashion world.
How to produce sustainable fashion events
With the aim of improve environmental and societal impact of fashion events, we are working with the Bureau Betak, the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode (FHCM) and the City of Paris to create guidelines and processes to help events producers in a sustainable conversion.
Our working group organizes its actions around two sub-groups :
• [Finished] One for the conception of guidelines to manage sustainable physical and digital events organisation and a technical index for sustainable events management in Paris' main events places.
• [In progress] The second for the creation of a technical chains to reuse fashion sets, in partnership with the Réserve des Arts.
• Isabelle Lefort - Pilote
• Pascal Morand - FHCM
• Adeline Dargent - Syndicat de Paris de la Mode Féminine
• Hélène Valade - LVMH
• Géraldine Vallejo et Alexandre Fongaro - Kering
• Raphaele Toesca David et Guillaume Troncy - Bureau Betak
• Olivier Lerude - pour Monique Barbaroux, Ministère de la culture
• Chantal Malingrey - Première Vision
• Sophie Mordelet - Ville de Paris
• Arizona Muse - Célébrité
• Xavier Martin - Richemont
• Sébastien Rouchon - Studios Rouchon