With the aim of making the environmental and societal impact of fashion events positive, we are working with the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode for Fashion Week and the City of Paris to create a one-stop-shop for fashion show organizers.
• Our working group organizes its actions around two sub-groups :
◦ One for the establishment of an address book of operational contacts (water, electricity, evacuation, security...) for the main event venues.
◦ The second on the development of the scenery recycling and development sector with the Réserve des Arts, Bureau Betak, Première Vision, the Ministry of Culture.
• The participants :
Isabelle Lefort (driver)
Pascal Morand, Guillaume Robic and Léonore Garnier (FHCM)
Adeline Dargent (Federation Prêt-à-Porter)
Hélène Valade (LVMH)
Géraldine Vallejo and Alexandre Fongaro (Kering)
Raphaele Toesca David and Guillaume Troncy (Bureau Betak)
Olivier Lerude (Ministry of Culture)
Chantal Malingrey, Première Vision
Sophie Mordelet (City of Paris)
Xavier Martin (Richemont)
Sébastien Rouchon (Studio Rouchon)
• Please, find here our related documents :
◦ Guidelines for sustainable digital events (French)
◦ Guidelines for sustainable events (French)